Tuesday, May 31, 2011

an eye for bargain (3)

i hope everybody had a good memorial day celebration. me & my little girl went shopping last monday. yes, most of the stores were open. it's actually a good day to go out because it is quiet & definitely no store crowd.

here's what i have in my shopping bag....

O L D N A V Y

=> jeggings - $1.48
=> string bikini top & bottom - $ 6 each
=> string bikini top - $10
=> white tie-shoulder tiered sundress - $7.74

M A C Y ' S

=> 2 t-shirts - $ 2.39 each
=> blue denim skinny jeans - $7.99
=> white boot leg skinny jeans - $5.59
*this was my final price after using my 20% savings pass coupon
T A R G E T

=> printed romper - $10.98
=> bikini bottom - $3.74

K O H L ' S

lastly, my favorite find for this shopping trip - cargo capris pants! i only paid $6.20 after i used my two coupons ($5 off & 15% off).



No comments:

Post a Comment