here is another quick sweet treat that i adapted from the blog baked bree. i made it for my hubby's co-workers. sounds like it was a hit - no leftovers!
1. add the cream, sugar, salt, butter & marshmallows in a large saucepan. cook over medium heat until the marshmallows & butter begin to melt, about 5 minutes.
2. bring the mixture to a boil & boil for 5 minutes. it will be bubbling all over the place & turn brown.
3. take the pan off of the heat. add chocolate chips & vanilla.
4. mix it all together until the chocolate has melted & all is nice & smooth.
5. pour mixture in an 8 × 12 pan, lined with parchment paper & sprayed with cooking spray. add sprinkles & place in the fridge until firm. cut into squares.